Finding Love
Part 3
By AznFlip


“BLACK LIGHTNING SLASH!!!” that was all Sage heard, he had no time to change into his Armor of Halo so he had one choice.......take the blast. The blast was heading for Mia “Ahhhhh” was all Mia could say in such a terrifying situation, until Mia got pushed out of the way.

Realization hit her.....Sage was sacrificing his body for her protection “SAAAAGGGEEEE NOOOOOOOO!!!!” but Mia was too late as he heard his screams of pain and agony.

Mia had enough as she made up her mind, she was gonna push him out of the way so he won’t get hit anymore. “SAAAGGGGEEE!” but she never did push him away.....the blast was stopped and Cale looked at her and said “I had no intentions in hurting you, it was a brave move but it was foolish!” with that he vanished. Mia wondered why he didn’t hurt her he thought of her as any other Ronin.

Mia’s thought’s were cut short by a thump on the soft sand “SAGE OH MY GOD!!” Mia knelt down by Sage, his clothes were ragged and ripped, he had blood trickling down his mouth and arm, his hair was rustled but still fell over his right eye. Even though in his state of condition Sage smiled at Mia “Good.......*pant*...yo.......*pant......your not hu.....*cought*......arghhhh.......hurt......I would never forgive myself if you were hurt!!!” Sage was having a hard time talking and his state was bad. “Sage......stop talking you’ll make it worse........why did you have to do that........I’m not a Ronin Warrior.....the guys need you.......not me........why Sage.....WHHHYYYYYYYY! Mia shouted, her scream was full of agony, frustration and sadness.........


Meanwhile back at the Koji Estate.............

“Where is Sage and Mia at??” Kento said with a hint of worry. But everyone knew once they felt there Kanji’s glow fiercely “Sage is in trouble!” Rowen stated “Everyone pinpoint and teleport” with that Rowen disappeared, then Ryo, Cye, but Kento had trouble in the teleportation department, he thought it was stupid because it took soo much work, but Sage was in trouble so he concentrated and off he went.


Back at the beach..............

The guys arrived to see Mia hunched over Sage with her head over his chest crying, she would drive him to a hospital but she couldn’t find the car keys. “Mia what happened??” Ryo said in distraught as they ran to her and Sage.

“Cale appeared *sniff**sob* and did the black lighting slash and *sniff*sob*sob* Sage pushed me out of the way and took the blast.......” Mia explained.

Rowen checked his pulse”.......he’s holding on let’s teleport him to the hospital!” Kento stepped forward “What if people are there, they’ll see us and we’ll be exposed........”

Ryo looked at Kento “It dosent matter....look at Sage we can’t argue now....pinpoint and teleport!!!” with that Ryo left Cye and Rowen with Sage and Kento with Mia........


The Hospital Lobby..........

A man was walking in crutches, happy that he got that damn cast off. When all of a sudden 6 people popped out of no where “AHHHHH WHAT THE FU.........” but his sentence was cut short when he lost balance and landed on his bad leg “AHHH MY DAMN LEG....OH NO I CAN’T MOVE IT” The man shouted. All Kento said was sorry and they rushed Sage to the receptionist counter.


Outside Of Sage’s Hospital Room...........

Mia and the guys were out side his room, contemplating on what just happened the past hour. Mia was doing the worst......she kept on blaming herself for what happened to Sage “If I wasn’t there Sage would’ve armored up and beat Cale........IT’S ALL MY FAULT!!!” Mia cried as she but her head on her small hands. Ryo put a hand on her shoulder “Mia don’t blame yourself.........I” but his sentence was cut short by the doctor coming out of Sage’s room.

“Your Sage Date’s Friends??” The doctor said and all of them replied yes. “Well Sage has suffered from severe wounds.....but he will make it......give him time and he will recover...........can I ask what just happened to that poor boy??”

Mia looked uneasy, she opened her mouth to answer “he was in a car accident.” Rowen said. The Doctor looked at him. “Poor boy...he will be all right...you can see him now.” with that the doctor left.


In Sage’s hospital room.........

Sage was on the bed with a bandage over his forehead covering his hair, he was laying there at utmost peace and love.......but Ryo, why was there so much hate and jealousy “Ryo do you like Mia.......If that line that Mia said flared you up like that........imagine what he would do if he saw us kiss..........Ryo I will stay away from her, The Ronin’s shall no break up because of this! Mia I’m sorry once I get better........our lips can’t touch.......no matter how bad I want your sacred kiss, I can’t let this be.........Mia I love you and nothing will change this..........but as of this moment......were friends.......” Sage’s emotion was pure sadness....his soul cried...because he can’t be with the one he will truly love............




<--Back +++ Next-->
Archive