Author Notes: Hello! Well You know the deal! I don't own Ronin Warriors or any of the charters in Ronin Warriors, but I do own The Girls and Florn.They were made by my own .So please don't sue!Oh And the pictures that are in my story were made by me.So please don't take them. If you would like to use any of my characters or pictures in my story then just ask,Because if you take them and claim them as your own then I will hunt you down and Keep e-mailing you the nastiest e-mails till you Stop claiming them as your own. Thank you. Well now that's over you can go on and read my story. Don't forget that Blue writing is dreams & Purple is Flashback, And italic means talking telepathically.



Chapter 4-Part 2
(New Students)
(2nd Period!)

Well Sage flirted with Kayla as he showed her around the school. He continued to tell her that she was one of the most prettiest girls that he ever met,and all of those other cheesy lines boys use to try and get a date with a girl. The whole time that he was doing this Kayla just rolled her eyes because she wasn't interested in him at all. She had her eyes on the black haired boy she saw earlier in the day.

"Will you just chill!" Kayla said as Sage kept trying to get a date with her.

"Stop what?" Sage asked innocently.

"..........!!!" Kayla just glared at him and said "When will lunch be, and will the others be there? " Next period, and the others will be there." Sage said when he realized that she wasn't interested in him.

With that Sage continued to show her around the school, sulking a little. Every once in a while he would say a pick up line on to be silenced by Kayla's glare.



(Meanwhile with Kento and Kim)

Now here we are with Kento and Kim those two could find anything to fight about. If they couldn't find anything to fight about they would angora each other. When Kento's stomach started growling really loud Kim looked at him like he came from Mars.

"Are you hungry?" Kim said in a sarcastic voice.

"Yes! So! What's your point?" Kento asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Your such a pig! You can't even wait till next period for lunch!" Kim said as she watched as Kento face turn red.

"What! How the hell can you call me a pig you ....... you.... Cow!" Kento said as his anger got the best of him, but he felt bad as he watched Kim's face turn into a hurt expression for a second and then to anger.

"What!! I am not a Cow! At least I don't have to eat every 10 seconds! " Kim said as she tried to contain her anger.

"OOOHHHHH Is that a touchy subject?" Kento said as he realized that she was touchy with her weight.

"Whack!!!" Kim's fist came across his face.

"OOOWWWWW...." Was all Kento said while he was on the ground.

"Say that again and you won't be able to move for a week!" Was what Kim said while she glared at Kento.

"Damn girl! I'm sorry I was only kidding around!" Kento said as he got up holding right his eye.

"Its alright! I guess!" Kim said feeling a little bad for hitting him." Where is a water fountain?" Kim asked.

"You hit me then you want to know where a water fountain is!" Kento said shocked.

"Fine I Only wanted to get some cold water to put on your eye so it doesn't swell." Kim said while she started walking. "So is there?" She asked.

"OH! Yeah we're not to far from one." Kento said as he followed Kim.



(with Ryo and Amanda)

While Ryo was showing Amanda around he realized that she had started flirting with him. He looked at her with this look which said I'm not interested.

"What?" Came Amanda's question.

"Nothing!" Ryo said as he continued walking.

"So do ya wanna go out sometime?" she asked while she followed him.

"Look don't take this the wrong way but I kinda like someone else." He said as he stopped to look at her.

"Who is it?" She asked with interest.

"Well...." Ryo started.

"Well...Who is it?" Amanda asked again now with a little annoyance in her voice.

"Well I really don't know her yet....But.." He started again.

"Go on!" She said.

"Well she is one of the new students here." He finished.

"What's her name?" She asked.

"I think it was Kayla." He said while blushing a little.

"You like Kayla!" Amanda said with amusement. "AWW! That's so sweet."

"Please don't tell her that I Like her! Please!" Ryo asked while blushing like crazy and waving his hands in front of his face.

"Why?!" You two would make the perfect couple! She said in shock.

"I don't think she'll like me." He said while looking at the ground.

"Look I have known Kayla for about a year and a half. She'll like ya! So don't sweat it." Amanda said while she walked with Ryo.

"Really you think so!" Ryo asked while he looked at her.

"If ya want I could set you up on a date or you could do it your self." She said while She looked at him.

"Well what kind of things does she like doing?" Ryo asked.

"Well she likes being out doors and playing sports. She loves cats..Tigers actually-" She didn't get to finish when Ryo butted in.

"I have a tiger! His name is White Blaze!" Ryo said.

"That's great! Hold on you actually have a tiger!?" She asked surprised.

"Yeah!" He's more like a big kitten then anything." He said while looking at his watch.

"Well why don't you ask her to go to the park with you or to the movies. She loves walks and Funny movies, but they can't be to stupid. That's about it." Amanda said.

"I hope she'll like me." He said to himself.

"Don't worry she will." Amanda said.

"Well it is almost time for lunch. We better get going. We don't want to keep our friends waiting." Ryo said as he started walking.

With that they started for the cafeteria.



(with Cye and Sarah)

"What school did you use to go to?" Cye asked.

"Chesapeake Bay High." Sarah said while looking out the window.

"Isn't that in America!" Cye said.

"Yes it is!" Sarah said while trying not to look at him.

"Is something wrong?" Cye asked.

"No. nothing is wrong." Sarah said as she looked in his eyes.

Um...Oh..Ok." Cye said as he turned and started walking away, but stopped when he realized she wasn't following him. He looked back and saw her looking out the window. He went back to where she was standing and realized that she was looking at the lake.

"It's beautiful isn't." Cye said while he looked at her.

"Yeah it is." She said. Then she looked up at him to see him looking at her. This made her blush. Then when he realized how close he was he backed up blushing.

"Ummm...So you like the water." Cye asked trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

"Yeah! The funny thing is that I can't remember the first time I developed the love for water." She said as she looked back out the window.

"What do you mean?" Cye asked while looking a little confused.

"Nothing! Do you like Water?" She asked without looking at him.

"Yeah." Cye said.

"What about the things that live in the water?" She asked this time looking back at him.

"I love all creatures that live in the water and the creatures that live on the land. He said.

".........." She didn't say anything but just kept looking out the window.

"We should get going!" He said as he look at her.

She nodded then started walking with him. He would every once in a while look at her then he would look away really fast when she would look at him.

"Do you want to ask me something?" Sarah asked as she stopped and looked at him

"Uhmm......I...I..Was wondering..."Cye started.

"Wondering What?" Sarah asked.

"I was wondering if I could show you around the city? Well that is if you don't have someone already showing you around!" He said the he blushed and looked down at his feet.

"Yeah I would like that! This way I wont get lost anymore." She said while smiling at him which only made him blush harder and turn a deep shade of red. "Where are we going now?" She asked.

"The cafeteria." Cye replied his face turning to normal.

"So were going to lunch next. Right." She said.

"Yeah." He said "So when should I show you around the city?" He asked.

"This weekend. Is that alright?" She said.

"Yeah that's fine!" He said. "Is Saturday alright for you?"

"Yeah." She replied.

"Here is my phone number: 555-7891." Cye said.

"And here is mine: 555-6215" she said.

With that they started to head to the cafeteria. With their sprits raised a little.



(with Rowen and Samantha)

Rowen was walking with Samantha. He has showed her almost the whole school. He just looked down at the girl clinging to his arm and frowned. He lost feeling in his arm an hour ago, but she just keeps hugging his arm with a broad smile on her face. He just sighed and looked down at her again and this time smiled.

"At least I got a cute girl." Rowen thought.

"Do you have a library here?" Samantha asked while leaning her head on his shoulder and looking up at him.

"Huh?..What?" Rowen asked, because her question caught him off guard.

"A Library? Do you have on at this school?" She asked with a small smile at the corner of her lips.

"Yeah. We got a pretty large library here." He replied while looking down at her.

"Cool." She said while looking ahead of them. "Are you going to show me where it is?" She asked.

"Yeah I'll show you after lunch." He said.

"Are we heading for the cafeteria?" She asked.

"Yeah." Rowen said.

"The others are going to be there right." Samantha said.

"Yep. They'll be there."

With that they continued to head to the cafeteria. Rowen's had lost almost all blood flow, because of Samantha clinging to his arm so tight.



(at lunch)

After lunch everyone sat at the tables. The Boys let the girls sit at the other end of the table that no one was sitting at. Kim, and Sarah smiled evilly at each other. While the boys just talked about sports and fighting Kento for their food.

"So what are your dream guys?" Kim asked while looking at Amanda, Samantha, and Kayla.

"Well my dream guy would have to be strong! Hansom,Romantic,and damn good at keeping secrets." Amanda said while fantasizing about her dream guy.

"Well my dream guy would have to be strong,cute,outrageous,smart,passionate!" Samantha said having the same looked in her eyes as Amanda had.

Everyone had looked at Kayla. Kayla looked up at them with a look that said " What?"

"So what's you dream Guy like." Amanda asked.

"Lets see...He would have to like cats! He would have to be honest and caring. He would have to have some looks to him. He would have to be able to keep his mouth shut with secrets as well. Kayla said while looking up at everyone then back at her food.

"What is your dream guy?" Samantha asked while looking at Kim and Sarah.

"I don't want a dream guy! I want a real guy!" Sarah and Kim Coursed while having huge grins on their faces.

Unknowingly to them that the guys had stopped talking and listened to the girls talking. The guys had grins of mischief on their faces. The guys didn't say anything but just kept their smiles on their faces as the lunch bell rang and ended lunch. Every one got up and left.

The rest of the school day continued as planned, and every one went home.

What will happen to the ronins?
What about Endela?
What about the Ronins?
What about the Guirdian knights?

Well you will have to wait and see!

Well finally I have finished this chapter!!! Yay! Well The evil elf came back and took my ideas again! Sniff..cry...sniff.sniff..Cry ...cry..So if you could please give comments/suggestions,and ideas then it would be a big help! Once I get rid of that elf I will have another chapter! Well for now bye!! *runs off chasing the elf with a broom and poison*



back | next
Archive