Love Or Hate
By
Lady Krista



Kento: Damn, Seiji! What is with you and Cytelle? I love the girl a lot!

Seiji: Kento Don't get me started. Nasutei has already taken a liking to Cytelle; Shin's fighting cousin from America. Miss-I-love to eat-seafood-and-act.

Touma: Hey why don't go and try to be friends with her!

Seiji: *yelling* BE FRIENDS WITH SHIN'S FIGHTING COUSIN! ARE YOU CRAZY?

Seiji storms out of the Ronin Manor with his face all red from yelling at Touma, Ryo, and Kento about Cytelle Mouri. And leaves for the temple to escape from Shin's annoying cousin and to meditate! As he was medtating, he noticed a woman with long purplish-black hair tied in a bun and a white kimono.

Seiji: Kayura! I'm surprised to see you today.

Kayura: Uhhhh...Hello Seiji! I thought Touma usually comes to see me. I didn't know you would come and see me.

Seiji: I come to the temple a lot to meditate a lot. *silently saying- To escape from puting up with Cytelle* And wasn't Touma with you earlier.

Kayura: Touma is helping Cytelle, Shin and Nasutei with the cake for Your birthday.

Seiji: How about I take you shopping for a day or two? And maybe out to lunch?

Kayura was astonished! She would never believe in all her years that Seiji Date would be asking her out.

Kayura: Well sure! I could use a day out at the mall and to lunch.

Seiji: Great, I'll see you then Kayura.

Kayura: Ok!



TO BE CONTINUED





<--Back +++ Next-->
Archive