Before joining, there are a few things we need to go over. There aren't a lot of rules, but there needs to be some so that every Tom, Dick, and Harry doesn't decide to be apart of it when they don't meet the qualifications.
1. First off, you must be a fan of Seiji and Nasutei!!!! You cannot be a supporter of Nasutei and Ryo or Nasutei and Shuuten and lord knows who else. It must be Seiji and Nasutei. I don't know why you'd be interested in joining the club if you weren't a fan of Seiji and Nasutei, but I thought I'd mention this rule anyway.
2. You DO NOT have to have a webpage to join. I believe that there are people who support Seiji and Nasutei without webpages just as strongly with those who have webpages. It's not fair to exclude those supporters just because they don't have a site.
3. You MUST fill out all the necessary information to join. Don't enter without giving me a name and e-mail address. And please say whether or not you have a webpage. And if you do, INCLUDE the URL. I can't tell you the number of times when on my other sites people send in applications for adoptions saying they have a webpage, and don't send in the URL. That defeats the purpose of you telling me you have a site.
4. If you have a website, you MUST place the badge somewhere on your site. I don't care where you put it, just be sure to put it somewhere with a link back to the Support Seiji & Nasutei Main Page. If you don't have a website, I don't care what you do with it.
5. While discussing Nasutei and Seiji issues with others, you WILL treat EVERYONE WITH EQUAL RESPECT. I WILL NOT tolerate those being rude to other members just because your opinions differ. If I receive a report about anyone being rude and dis-respectful to another member, YOU WILL BE DELETED from the group. I am very big on respect and consideration for others even if you can't tell it in the Question Room (hey, it's supposed to be humorous, and I NEVER insult anyone without consulting them first [and if I do it was an accident and I'm sorry]). Please treat everyone in the group with the same respect you wish to be treated with.
6. Cussing is allowed. But don't over-do it people. There might be some younger audiences in here, so keep it neat.
7. There may be some sexual or adult content discussed throughout the group. Please take note of this. Remember, if you are uncomfortable talking about certain issues or topics, DON'T.
8. You may submit new badges to the group. You also may submit a badge whether you have a website or not. Remember, this group is for website owners and non website owners alike. Just be sure to make the badge Seiji and Nasutei related. ^^
Well people, that's it for the rules. Not too bad, eh? Hehe. I don't want you to think I'm turning into some mean and nasty webmistress, but I take this kind of thing very seriously and I don't want troublemakers screwing things up for the other members. If you have read the rules and think that you qualify and I haven't scared you off too much, then go here to join.
Still have questions? Did I miss anything? Mail Me!